We shape eCommerce
Our company culture is built on integrity and education, enabling our employees to build a highly individualized career and successful future together. We create a modern workplace giving the necessary space for individual growth. We offer to work on an international scale with highly motivated professionals, a strong focus on learning and development, and many benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
As Project Manager, you are responsible for the overall management, including customer stakeholder management, of a project throughout its lifecycle. The Project Manager has the qualifications and business acumen to manage both smaller and large-scale, high-risk, strategic projects that span organizational boundaries including service partners/vendors. Delivering defined project outputs to meet the time, budget, and quality criteria is part of the responsibility. Further, applying project management methodologies and providing mentoring are essential.
The Project Manager has the ability to manage complex projects or smaller programs that require coordination of work between various parties like third-party subcontractors and the customer.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
• Define an appropriate delivery model for customer projects based on our frameworks, pre-defined services, on-site and remote delivery, Global Delivery, Custom Development as needed to deliver on customer success
• Scope and estimate the engagement
• Determine required resources for the project
• Assess, document, and communicate risk for the engagement
• Conduct the project planning activities and manage the execution of large scale, high risk, or strategic projects according to the plan
• Evaluate complex situations accurately and identify viable solutions that create a successful outcome for the customer.
• Manage relationships with project stakeholders, including internal and external clients, keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues in order to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables.
• Manage and communicate a clear vision of the project’s objectives, and motivate the project team to achieve them; create a project environment that enables peak performance by team members.
• Ensure proper use of methodology, tools, and procedures
• Ensures proper governance is in place to best meet project objectives
• Balance the trade-off of the triple- constraint (time, cost, and scope) to realize the expected business value.
• Evaluates strategic options and alternatives for delivering or offering services in a more efficient or cost-effective manner.
• Builds customer relationships with the clear expectation to deliver follow-on business or identify opportunities within an account. Deals with difficult issues at the customer and finds win-win solutions for both Customer and beCoding.
• Proactively identify changes in work scope and ensure appropriate planning measures are taken with internal and external stakeholders to reassess and amend the scope of work requirements, budget, and timeline.
• Manage the financial aspects of the project: budgeting and estimate to actual variance.
• Analyze risk, establish contingency plans and identify trigger events and responsibilities for initiating mitigating action.
• Communicate and/or escalate project issues early to account management and delivery management.
• Determine what constitutes successful closure for all parties. Gain acceptance and sign-off by all parties when the closure is attained.
• Plan and execute formal Quality Gate process following the Q-Gate approach in Activate methodology.
• Proactively manage project stakeholder satisfaction to position and secure customer references and success stories.
• Maintain project documentation and updates to relevant knowledge management bases; analyze lessons learned and share with the organization’s project management community.
• Participate in the development of project management best practices.
• Excellent understanding of beCoding solutions and of the consulting business processes and functions.
• Highly developed business acumen.
• Strong writing, mentoring, decision making, communication, and meeting facilitation skills; ability to utilize a combination of formal authority and persuasion skill sets.
• Knowledge of the strategic and operational issues of the project management business unit.
• A clear vision of what determines a successful project for the customer and for the enterprise.
• Knowledge of and competency in project management processes including planning tasks, resource allocation, risk management, time management, financial management, HR management, quality management, monitoring and reporting, documenting and record keeping.
• Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
• Strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills; the ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience; competence in clear concise and tactful communication with senior executive management, clients, peers and team members
• 2+ years of project management experience in medium-scale, high-risk, or strategic projects.
• 1 - 2 years of supervisory or coaching experience in teambuilding and leading teams.
• Some level of international implementation experience required
• Management experience in managing small to medium-sized teams
• Management of remote resources (global delivery or distributed organization)
• Cultural awareness and experience working across different cultures and nationalities
• Strong leadership and people management skills are desirable
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams within a formalized methodology.
• Demonstrated expertise in creating and maintaining project deliverables such as project charter, project management plan, status reports, project timesheets, communications plan, budget, and schedule.
• Demonstrated experience in managing issues, scope, and quality while bringing projects to successful completion within the cost and time requirements.
• Demonstrated experience in project delivery related expectations management of customer stakeholders
• English: Fluent
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
• Office located in Berlin with quick access to public transportation.
• 30 days paid vacation.
• Christmas Bonus and Vacation Bonus.
• Remote work possible.
• Modern workplace.